Why choose us
- National Delivery Network
- The key to biomass boiler efficiency
- Wood fuel supply contract
We care about our customers and want to make sure that they are getting the best value for money, the highest RHI payments and reduced maintenance of their boiler. By demonstrating the benefits that high quality constantly dry fuel provides, there should be no advantage in using any other supplier.
We currently have locations strategically located around the UK, and growing. So whatever the location or volume demand they are able to meet client needs quickly and efficiently.
Chip Chip is a consistent quality, high calorific wood chip fuel specifically produced to get the highest possible performance from biomass boilers. Dried to the highest specification to provide the maximum kWh per tonne, Chip Chip ensures that a customer's boiler achieves optimum energy efficiency and payback.
Take out a wood fuel supply contract with Chip Chip superior quality wood chip and receive the following:
National Delivery Network
Benefits of a more efficient boiler
- Means higher RHI payments. RHI payments are paid on the kWh output
- Means more kWh higher out put and higher calorific value per tonne
- Means lower ash residue, Zero clinker, Less maintenance, less operating costs.
- High calorific value of fuel-consistent trouble-free operation of a biomass boiler
Wood Fuel Supply Contract Benefits
- A boiler condition survey
- A new service and maintenance agreement
- A boiler settings review and re-commission for 20% moisture content fuel
- Help in achieving the most efficient usage of heat to maximise RHI earnings, reduced fuel consumption and increased income per hour
- Help with RHI reporting
- Help with Ofgem documentation and preparation for Ofgem audits