The key to biomass boiler efficiency
Less fuel. More output (kWh). Higher RHI payments.
Chip Chip is a consistent quality, high calorific wood chip fuel specifically produced to get the highest possible performance from biomass boilers. Dried to the highest specification to provide the maximum kWh per tonne, Chip Chip ensures that a customer's boiler achieves optimum energy efficiency and payback.
Chip Chip virgin timber from managed sources
Optimum 20% moisture content meets the design criteria for high performance biomass boilers.
- Means higher RHI payments. RHI payments are paid on the kWh output. More kWh, through better quality fuel, means higher RHI.
- Means more kWh higher output and higher calorific value per tonne.
- Means lower ash residue, zero clinker, less maintenance, less operating costs.
- Means guaranteed 100% virgin timer product:
- Forest Management and Chain of Custody certified
- Guaranteed free from contaminants